- 'Post-Cynical Linguistic Dignity', Linguistic Diversity and Democratic Politics workshop, RIPPLE (Research in Political Philosophy Leuven), Institute of Philosophy, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (December 19).
- 'The Three Linguistic Layers of Medical Epistemology', Issues in Medical Epistemology, CONCEPT - Cologne Center for Contemporary Epistemology and the Kantian Tradition (December 14-16).
- 'The Political Ethics of Linguistic In-Betweenness', RIPPLE (Research in Political Philosophy Leuven), Institute of Philosophy, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (October 19).
- 'The Political Ethics of Linguistic In-Betweenness', The Law and Politics of Multilingual Peoples workshop, School of Law and Politics, Cardiff University (October 12-13).
- 'Liberal Democracy, Linguistic Diversity and Epistemic Injustice', Multidisciplinary Approaches in Language Policy and Planning conference, The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto (August 24-26).
- ‘The Political Ethics of Linguistic In-Betweenness', Language and Politics in the United States and Canada: Taking Stock on the Occasion of the 150th Anniversary of Canadian Confederation. Banff Professional Development Centre (June 8-10).
Research Capacity Development
- Science Colloquium on the Health of Canada’s Official Language Minority Communities, Health Canada. International Development Research Centre, Ottawa (February 27-28).
- Action Table: Improving Mental Health Service Planning for IRER (immigrant, refugee, ethnocultural and racialized) Populations, the Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHCC). Ottawa (March 28-29).
- ‘Healthcare Provision for Migrants: (Mis)managing Language Barriers’, international interdisciplinary workshop on Health Care Provision for Migrants: Comparing Approaches to Ethical Challenges in Germany and the United Kingdom. Institute of Ethics, History and Theory of Medicine, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (March 14-18).
- ‘Language and the Limits of Justice’, panel on Liberalism and the Politics of Language. PSA 66th Annual International Conference, Brighton (March 21-23).
- ‘Linguistic Diversity and Epistemic Injustice in a Mobile World’ (with Matteo Bonotti), international workshop on The Multicultural Question in a Mobile World, European University Institute (April 7-8).
- ‘What’s so Special about Language? A Political Philosophy Approach’ (with David Robichaud). The Language Management Interdisciplinary Research Group, University of Ottawa (April 14).
- ‘Liberal Democracy, Linguistic Diversity and Epistemic Injustice’ (with Matteo Bonotti), international conference on Cultural Diversity and Liberal Democracy: Models, Policies and Practices. York University (April 19-20).
- ‘Language Ethics and the Interdisciplinary Challenge’, study day on Language, Power, Ethics and Superdiversity. Centre for Language, Communication and Discourse, King’s College London (May 13).
- ‘Mental Health and Linguistic Dignity’, workshop on Language and Health. Cardiff University (May 16).