- ‘Healthcare Provision for Migrants: (Mis)managing Language Barriers’, international interdisciplinary workshop on Health Care Provision for Migrants: Comparing Approaches to Ethical Challenges in Germany and the United Kingdom. Institute of Ethics, History and Theory of Medicine, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (March 14-18).
- ‘Language and the Limits of Justice’, panel on Liberalism and the Politics of Language. PSA 66th Annual International Conference, Brighton (March 21-23).
- ‘Linguistic Diversity and Epistemic Injustice in a Mobile World’ (with Matteo Bonotti), international workshop on The Multicultural Question in a Mobile World, European University Institute (April 7-8).
- ‘What’s so Special about Language? A Political Philosophy Approach’ (with David Robichaud). The Language Management Interdisciplinary Research Group, University of Ottawa (April 14).
- ‘Liberal Democracy, Linguistic Diversity and Epistemic Injustice’ (with Matteo Bonotti), international conference on Cultural Diversity and Liberal Democracy: Models, Policies and Practices. York University (April 19-20).
- ‘Language Ethics and the Interdisciplinary Challenge’, study day on Language, Power, Ethics and Superdiversity. Centre for Language, Communication and Discourse, King’s College London (May 13).
- ‘Mental Health and Linguistic Dignity’, workshop on Language and Health. Cardiff University (May 16).
- ‘The Ethics of Linguistic In-Betweenness’, the Program in Translation and Intercultural Communication. Princeton University (November 7).