- 'Uncertain Linguistic Justice: The Philosophical Sources of Normative Orders in Language', Uncertain Linguistic Justice panel, Political Theory in Times of Uncertainty conference, University of Bremen (September).
- 'Linguistic Justice and/in Global Knowledge Production' (workshop), 8th Max Planck Symposium, Harnack-Haus (July).
- 'The Practical Ethics of Linguistic Integration: Three Challenges', Exclusion, Integration, and Democracy workshop, UiT – The Arctic University of Norway (May).
- 'On the Painful Loss - and Relieving Recovery - of Words', Language and Pain: A Dialogue of Medical and Language-Related Disciplines workshop, The Center for Interdisciplinary Research (ZiF), Bielefeld University (May).
- 'The Other Language Barrier', Epistemic Injustices and Agency in Psychiatry and Mental Health workshop, Canada Research Chair on Epistemic Injustice and Agency, UQAM (March).
- 'On the Just Distribution of Linguistic Authority and its Legitimacy Claim', Language and Authority workshop, University of Augsburg (February).
- 'How to do Things without Words? Relational Ethics in Linguistic Rupture', The Linguistic Justice Society Seminar Series (January).
- 'Linguistic Diversities', Max Planck Institute for the Study of Religious and Ethnic Diversity (January).
- 'On Being Able to Afford not to Learn', Authority, Power and Language conference, University of Limerick (October).
- '"The Physician Treats with Words": The Role of Language in Intersectional Approaches to Mental Health Equity', Intersectionality as a Tool to Prevent Structural Discrimination – Ethical, Legal and Social Aspects of Strategies of Anti-Discrimination in Mental Health summer school, Ruhr-Universität Bochum (September).
- 'How to do Things without Words? Relational Ethics in Linguistic Rupture', Centre de recherche en éthique (CRÉ), Université de Montréal (April).
- 'Language Ethics: Foundations, Composition, Horizons', Sprache der Ethik – Ethik der Sprache: Workshop Ethik 2022 (March).
- 'Global Solidarity beyond Anglocentrism: Meaningful Mobilisation across Linguistic Borders', Theorising Solidarity (Global Justice: Theory, Practice, Rhetoric) Workshop, Centre for Contemporary Political Theory, University of Leeds (February).
- 'The Sceptical (Re)Negotiation of Communicative Norms', the Maimonides Centre for Advanced Studies, University of Hamburg (January).
- 'Post-Cynical Linguistic Scepticism: Yehuda Amichai’s Moral Philosophy of Linguistic In-Betweenness', the Maimonides Centre for Advanced Studies, University of Hamburg (November).
- 'Opening Remarks', Grieving the Loss of My Language: a joint research-NGO event co-organised by the Faberllull Network, Linguapax International and Chambra D'Oc (November).
- 'Linguistic Justice and/in Migration: Preliminary Thoughts on Theoretical Groundwork', Linguistic Justice and Migration, the Research in Political Philosophy and Ethics Leuven (RIPPLE) research unit, KU Leuven (September).
- 'Unspeakable Ruptures: Depression, Equal Moral Worth and the Community of the Good', the Ethics of Mental Health and Illness workshop, Manchester Centre for Political Theory (MANCEPT), University of Manchester (September).
- 'Unspeakable Ruptures and their Repairing: Depression, Language Barriers and Health Policy', the Multidisciplinary Approaches in Language Policy and Planning Conference, McGill University (August).
- 'Multilingual Selfhood and the Political Ethics of a Linguistic In-Betweenness', the Language and Migration: Experience and Memory conference, the United Nations and Princeton (April- May).
- 'Introduction', the Faber Linguistic Rights Thematic Residence, the Faber Olot Arts, Sciences and Humanities Institute (November).
- 'Unspeakable Ruptures and their Repairing: Depression, Language Barriers and Health Policy', the The Multidisciplinary Approaches in Language Policy and Planning Conference, McGill University (August; Covid19-postponed).
- 'Multilingual Selfhood and the Political Ethics of a Linguistic In-Betweenness', the Language and Migration: Experience and Memory conference, the United Nations and Princeton (May; Covid19-postponed).
- 'The Ethics of Boycotting and the Challenge of Excommunicative Ethics', the Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE) Society, the 2020 American Philosophical Association Central Division meeting, Chicago (February).
- 'Complexity-Based Normative Orders: Democratic Despair and Adaptive Hope', the Complexity in Science, Culture and Society research group, Forschungskolleg Humanwissenschaften, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main (July).
- Commentator on Helder De Schutter's Linguistic Plurality, manuscript symposium, University of Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne (April).
- Panelist, The Challenges of Coexistence: Debating Language Policy in Canada, Centre for the Study of Canada, McGill (February).
- 'Post-Cynical Linguistic Dignity', Multidisciplinary Approaches in Language Policy and Planning conference, The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto (August)
- 'Post-Cynical Linguistic Dignity', Linguistic Diversity and Democratic Politics workshop, RIPPLE (Research in Political Philosophy Leuven), Institute of Philosophy, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (December).
- 'The Three Linguistic Layers of Medical Epistemology', Issues in Medical Epistemology, CONCEPT - Cologne Center for Contemporary Epistemology and the Kantian Tradition (December).
- 'The Political Ethics of Linguistic In-Betweenness', RIPPLE (Research in Political Philosophy Leuven), Institute of Philosophy, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (October).
- 'Liberal Democracy, Linguistic Diversity and Epistemic Injustice', Multidisciplinary Approaches in Language Policy and Planning conference, The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto (August).
- ‘The Political Ethics of Linguistic In-Betweenness', Language and Politics in the United States and Canada: Taking Stock on the Occasion of the 150th Anniversary of Canadian Confederation. Banff Professional Development Centre (June).
Research Capacity Development
- Science Colloquium on the Health of Canada’s Official Language Minority Communities, Health Canada. International Development Research Centre, Ottawa (February).
- Action Table: Improving Mental Health Service Planning for IRER (immigrant, refugee, ethnocultural and racialized) Populations, the Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHCC). Ottawa (March).
- ‘Healthcare Provision for Migrants: (Mis)managing Language Barriers’, international interdisciplinary workshop on Health Care Provision for Migrants: Comparing Approaches to Ethical Challenges in Germany and the United Kingdom. Institute of Ethics, History and Theory of Medicine, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (March).
- ‘Language and the Limits of Justice’, panel on Liberalism and the Politics of Language. PSA 66th Annual International Conference, Brighton (March).
- ‘Linguistic Diversity and Epistemic Injustice in a Mobile World’ (with Matteo Bonotti), international workshop on The Multicultural Question in a Mobile World, European University Institute (April).
- ‘What’s so Special about Language? A Political Philosophy Approach’ (with David Robichaud). The Language Management Interdisciplinary Research Group, University of Ottawa (April).
- ‘Liberal Democracy, Linguistic Diversity and Epistemic Injustice’ (with Matteo Bonotti), international conference on Cultural Diversity and Liberal Democracy: Models, Policies and Practices. York University (April).
- ‘Language Ethics and the Interdisciplinary Challenge’, study day on Language, Power, Ethics and Superdiversity. Centre for Language, Communication and Discourse, King’s College London (May).
- ‘Mental Health and Linguistic Dignity’, workshop on Language and Health. Cardiff University (May).