Education- Doctor of Philosophy, Politics and International Relations (political theory), Nuffield College, Oxford University (leave to supplicate 2011; graduation 2012)
Thesis title: Linguistic Justice and Philosophical Empowerment: Two Justifications for a Plurilingual Theory of Democracy. Supervisors: Michael Freeden, David Miller.
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and General Linguistics (Summa cum Laude), The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (2004)
Fellowships- Visiting Fellow, Complexity in Science, Culture and Society project, the Forschungskolleg Humanwissenschaften (Institute for Advanced Studies), the Goethe University Frankfurt am Main (4-7/2019)
- Visiting Fellow, Research in Political Philosophy Leuven (RIPPLE), Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (10-12/2017)
- Research Fellow (Banting Fellowship), Centre for Research on Ethics (CREUM), University of Montreal (2012-2014)
- Visiting Fellow, Department of Education and Professional Studies, King’s College London (9-10/2013)
- Research Fellow, The Centre for Research on Ethics (CREUM), University of Montreal (2011-12)
- Visiting Fellow, The Hoover Chair in Economic and Social Ethics, Catholic University of Louvain (05/2011)
- Visiting Fellow, The Van Leer Jerusalem Institute (04-06/2010)
- Research Fellow, The Gilo Centre for Democracy and Civic Education, Hebrew University (2005-6)
Research Groups- Core Member, The Language Management Interdisciplinary Research Group (LMIRG/GRIGL), University of Ottawa
Grants- Insight Development Grant, Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC): "How States Promote Global English: Shifting Priorities in Education Policy" (2016, PIs Peter Ives, Jeff Bale and Eve Haque)
- Research Support Program, Secrétariat aux affaires intergouvernementales canadiennes (SAIC): "Justice linguistique et politique publique au Canada" (2013, with Leigh Oakes)
- Aid to Research Workshops and Conferences, Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC): "Language Ethics as a Field of Inquiry" (2011, with Daniel Weinstock)
Reviewing/Refereeing- Journals: Journal of Politics; European Journal of Political Theory; Ethical Theory and Moral Practice; Critical Review of International and Political Philosophy; Moral Philosophy and Politics; Ethnicities; Journal of Language and Politics; Language Policy; Journal of Multilingual and Multicultural Development; Language and Communication.
- Monographs and collections: Wiley (linguistics); Springer (linguistics).